With the excellent support of our distinguished professionals, our company has been able to mark its strong presence in the market as one of the well known manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of 0.5 Ton Electric Hoist. Manufactured by us using high quality materials and components, these chain hoists are capable to fulfill diversified lifting applications of various industries. Owing to attributes such as excellent efficiency, durability and long working life, 1/2 Ton Electric Hoist is demanded among our clients.
Product Specifications of 0.5 Ton Electric Hoist:
0.5 HP, 3 Phase, 1440 RPM, Class F, 40% Intermittent Duty, Induction Motor
Exceptions to EH2 Hoist
6.3 mm, Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material Load Chain
560 x 410 x 265 mm (Head room x Other Dimensions)
Headroom (With Monorail Electric Traveling Trolley)
Headroom (With Monorail Geared Traveling Trolley)
Weight of Hoist at 3 Mtr. Lift
No. of Falls of Load Chain
Headroom (Hook Suspension)
Extra Weight per Meter
6.4 Mtr./ Min
Further Product Details:
- Conical Rotor Motor Start Motor
- Overload Relay: Provided for protection to Motor.
- Load Chain: 8 mm, Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material as per IS: 6216.
- Designed in two separate free units – Motor Side (Driving Part) and Mechanism Side (Driven Part).
- Driven by Conical Rotor Motor – Z Start Motor (Make: Anker)
- Duty: Class II, 40% Intermittent obligation
- Manufactured according to Seems to be: 6547 (Indian Standard)
- Tested at 25 % Overload
- Hooks: according to IS: 15560 - 2005
- Load Chain: 8 mm, Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material according to Seems to be: 6216
- Load Chain Wheel: S.G. Iron Casting – Accurately took with legitimate sitting in the Aluminum Chain Guide.
- Chain Guide: Aluminum – Accurately fabricated with Machine coordinated retreat to give Load Chain decisively guided development around the heap chain wheel.
- Composed in two separate parts – guaranteeing straightforwardness in gather/destroy or operation stage.
- Gears: Alloy Steel Material, exact machined, apparatus hobbed and unfeeling – properly strengthened. Goad/Helical blend to give quality and smooth operation.
- Apparatuses might be greased up with a semi-fluid oil rather than oil, which is more averse to break, disposes of oil level checks and sticks to the riggings even after long sit still periods.
- Motor: Conical Rotor Motor – working on 415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz AC Supply with In-manufactured braking component
- Braking Mechanism: Disk sort, Spring Loaded acting at any heap position.
- Control Panel Unit: Totally encased to shield from Weather, giving yield at 24 Volts to the Operational Control Station (Push Button Station).
- Operational Control Station: Suspended from Hoist with a Cable and supporting Wire rope – with two push catches extendable to four/six push catch station.
- Overload Relay: Provided for security to Motor
- Limit Switches: Provided to control development of Hook in Hoisting movement at chose levels enacted by Lower Hook and End Stop. Avoids Accidents