In global market place, we are considered as one of the foremost manufacturers and exporters of an extensive range of Motorized Chain Hoist. These hoists are wisely manufactured in strict tandem with the industry standards using best quality materials in strict tandem with the industry standards. Tough in construction, this Motorized Chain Hoist is stringently tested on various standard quality parameters before the final dispatch in market. These are specifically designed for material handling and precisely lifting heavy loads.
- High strength
- Anti- rust finish
- Durable quality
- Optimal quality & ex-changeability of parts
- Secured and reliable components.
- Safety chain hoists
- Light weighted, precisely engineered chain hoist
- Coated finish with anti-corrosion powder
- Amended aesthetics hoist
- Motor: 0.5 HP, 3 Phases, Class F, 40% Periodic Duty, 1440 RPM, Induction Motors
- Exclusions to EH2 Hoist: Alloy Steel Material Load Chains are of 6.3 mm, Grade 80
- General Dimensions: 560 x 410 x 265 mm (Head room x Another Dimensions)
- Headroom (with Monorail Geared Traveling Trolley): 600 mm
- Headroom (with Monorail Electric Traveling Trolley): 620 mm
- Weight of Hoist at 3 Mtr. Lift: 35 Kgs
- No. of Falls of Load Chain: 1 Fall
- Headroom (Hook Suspension): 560 mm
- Extra Weight per Meter: 1.2 Kgs.
- Hoisting Speed: The hoisting rate is 6.4 Mtr./ Min
Further Product Details:
- Hooks : Made as per IS: 15560 - 2005.
- Cone-shaped Rotor Motors, Start Motors
- Load Chain Wheel: Are of S.G. iron casting
- Duty: 40% Intermittent duty, Class II
- Overload Relay: Given for protection to motor.
- Chain Guide: Aluminum provides the Load Chain incisively.
- Load Chain: 8 mm, Alloy Steel Material as per IS: 6216, Grade 80
- Factory-made as per IS: 6547 (Indian Standard) proven at 25 % overload
- Braking Mechanism: Spring Loaded activity at any load point, Disc type.
- Gears: Precisely machined, these are made with Alloy Steel Materials, gear hobbed & case case-hardened punctually annealed.
- Planned in two detached self-directed units, Mechanism Side (Driven Part) & Motor Side (Driving Part)
- Motor: Cone-like Rotor Motor operational on 415 Volts, 50 Hz AC Supply with integral braking execution, 3 Phase.
- Control Panel Unit: Altogether enclosed to give protection from adverse weather, giving end product at 24 Volts to the operational control station (Push Button Station).
- Operational Control Station: Stringed from hoist with supporting wire ropes and cables, with double push buttons extendable to four / six push button station. Functioned with 24 Volts.
- Limit Switches: These switches are given to control the motion of hooks in Hoisting movement at definite levels treated by Lower Hooks & End Stops. Preclude accidents due to over-lowering and over-hoisting.
Motorized Chain Hoist Details :
Load Chain Wheel
S. G. Iron - Accurately pocketed
50 Hz AC Supply
Disc type, upto 2.0 Ton
Load Chain Material