|Home||» Products||» Monorail Trolley||» Monorail Traveling Trolley|
Monorail Traveling Trolley
Product Code : 42
- Product Type
- Trailer Type
- Travel Trailer
- Trolley Use
Being a quality driven enterprise, we are manufacturing, exporting and supplying our clients with the best quality array of Monorail Traveling Trolley. Made available in standard as well as customized specifications, the offered trolley is manufactured using quality-approved components and sophisticated techniques. The provided trolley finds its application in construction, automotive, mining, railway, transportation and related applications for transportation of goods. In addition to this, our esteemed clients can purchase this Monorail Traveling Trolley at reasonable rates from us.
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance
- Generates less noise
- Rugged design
- Available up to the capacity of 15.0 Tons.
- Configured for moving the trolley by pulling the chain in the descending direction so as to move the upraised load along the I-Beam axis.
- The model with easy sliding available.
- Strapping and inflexible construction, yet easy to put together & dismantle.
- Trolley wheels are assembled for quality & accuracy in their tapers & surfaces on CNC Machines (up to 5T). Running on ball / roller bearings to lessen the frictional load – providing minimal activity for the operation.
- Equally dealt out load on four wheels.
- Gear Wheels: Precisely machined, gear hobbed.
- Hand Chain Wheel: Flawlessly pocketed & machined, made with cast iron.
- Adaptable in width so as to suit to the I-Beam flange width demands.
- Exchangeable Spares
- The trolleys are used with electric chain hoists & motorized chain pulley blocks for Monorail Geared Traveling – special trolleys have drawn-out shafts.
- Particular Trolleys with limit switches and A.C. electromagnetic brakes are available at extra price.
- Trolleys with high capacity are fit for double girder operations and can be planned & supplied on special request.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISI, ISO 9001:2008.