|Home||» Products||» Material Handling Equipment||» Push Button Pendant|
Push Button Pendant
- Material handling equipments
- Durable, Easy To Operate
- Smooth operations
- Easy to maintain
- Longer life
- Robust construction
Push Button Pendants station PLB (Payload Loopback) series of double row are appropriate for single or dual speed. We offer the single and double speed push buttons pendants in dual rows & columns for cranes, lift application, lifting levels, tail lift usage and supplemental circuits. Non-metallic covers of pugnacious and advanced impact strength have good chemical resistance and are completely non-toxic as well as taint free. Double insulated artifacts in thermoplastic self-extinguishing material are light weighted and have close-packed sizes and user friendly features. We offer the products which abide by the American UL and European EN standards. These ordinances, such as the EN 60024 (with details to the safety demands of the electrical circuits of board industrial machinery), specify the performance, characteristics and usages of the products. The Push button pendant stations and their accessories are available to us by assuring you the fast delivery.
- The Push Button Pendants of PLB Series are accessible in double rows and columns.
- Provide single and dual pace operation
- Figure of buttons compassing from 4 buttons in double rows & columns up to 14 buttons for hoist applications, cranes, tails lift applications, lifting platforms and adjuncts circuits.
- Two directions automatically interlocked in pair of buttons.
- IP-65 two-fold insulation IEC/EN60529
- In agreement to IEC/EN 60947-5-1, UNI EN 1570
Adjuncts for Pendant Push Button Stations:
- Emergency stops with visual modality
- Emergency stop regulation
- Start buttons (Green)
- Stop buttons (Red)
- Alarm buttons
- Indicant lamps
- Rotary chooser switches in two position 0 - 1 and three position 1-0-2
- Key selector switches in two position 0 - 1 and three position 1-0-2
- Blank buttons (Black)
- Extra Push buttons for UP, DOWN, FORWARD, REVERSE, LEFT, RIGHT, Single and Dual speeds. Contact Blocks (NC), Contact Blocks (NO NO)
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India