We are counted among the leading manufacturers and exporters of an excellent range of 3 Ton Chain Pulley Block. Widely used on the cranes for lifting heavy materials, these chain pulley blocks suitable for continuous and heavy duty applications. Widely used in warehouses, manufacturing, shipping and logistic industry, this 3 Ton Chain Block is available in all standard dimensions and specifications for meeting clients' varied requirements.
- High load bearing strength
- Totally enclosed for complete weather protection
- Easy and simple installation
- Designed for Continuous obligatory operation, likewise can be utilized as a part of instance of Power Failure and Introduced as a Low Cost Model in Electric Hoist Range
- Available in 3 Phase and 1 Phase
- Indigenously added to, No IS Standard accessible for the item in totality. Mechanical Parts fabricated according to Seems to be: 3832
- Driven on V-Belt (Ecodrive Fenner)
- Tested at 25 % Overload
- Hooks: according to IS: 15560 - 2005
- Load Chain: 8 mm, Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material according to Seems to be: 6216
- Load Chain Wheel: S.G. Iron Casting Accurately took
- Gears: Alloy Steel Material, exact machined, rigging hobbed and callous appropriately toughened. Riggings might be greased up with a semi-fluid oil rather than oil, which is more averse to hole, takes out oil level checks and sticks to the apparatuses even after long sit out of gear periods.
- Motor: Foot Mounted Motor working on 415 Volts, 3 Phase/1 Phase, 50 Hz AC Supply
- Braking Mechanism: Screw and Friction Disk Type Self impelling
- Control Panel Unit: Totally encased to shield from Weather, giving yield at 24 Volts to the Operational Control Station (Push Button Station).
- Operational Control Station: Suspended from Hoist with a Cable and supporting Wire rope with two push catches extendable to four/six push catch station. Worked with 24 Volts.
- Guarantee: One Year from the date of offer on F.O.R. Kapadwanj premise, with the expectation of complimentary repair, substitutions of any part demonstrated
Weight of Hoist at 3 Mtr. Lift:
Extra Weight per Meter:
No. of Falls of Load Chain:
(Head room x Other Dimensions)
700 x 510 x 340 mm
1.0 HP, 3 Phase/ 1 Phase,
1440 RPM, Class F
1.0 Mtr./ Min